Sports Reading Comprehension is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Improve your reading skills!
Sports topics include:
• Bobby Jones (golf)
• Fenway Park (baseball)
• Jackie Joyner-Kersee (track & field)
• Jordan Burroughs (wrestling)
• Kevin Durant (basketball)
• Mia Hamm (soccer)
• Nadia Comaneci (gymnastics)
• Speed Skating
• Table Tennis
• Undefeated Miami Dolphins (football)
Designed for students looking for an advantage in solidifying their reading and understanding skills:
• This collection of 10 original sports stories was written specifically for this app
• Read and test your comprehension with a variety of questions about the selected passages
• Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
• Each passage and question set takes approximately 6-10 minutes to complete
• Specifically appropriate content chosen for the 9 to 11 age range
• Works well in classrooms for independent study time
• Aligned with CCSS - Common Core State Standards
• Increase student reading comprehension and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios reading passages have been written by award winning authors, teachers, and Pulitzer Prize nominees specifically for our apps.
Sports Reading Comprehension (version 1.0) has a file size of 8.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.